Appletree Garden Festival 2013

25.07.2013 | music | 10 Kommentare
Appletree Garden Festival 2012 Schwarzweiss 03

Today I’ll leave home for a few days with some of my best friends. Our target: the beautiful Appletree Garden Festival in Diepholz. The festival exists since 2001 and I’ll be there for the fifth time this year. Like every year I’m really looking forward to camping on a really peaceful camping site, relaxed and kind people (even the securities used to be kind to me) and of course a lot of good artists.

The festival starts today with three pre-festival shows on the camping site. Mighty Oaks and Roosevelt are two of the acts today, that I’m really looking forward to.

On Friday there’ll be Kakkmaddafakka  of course as the headliner of the day, but also bands like Efterklang, When The Saints Go Machine and Ewert And The Two Dragons used to be great live-acts. My more or less secret tips for that day: german Singer-Songwriter Honig and the New Orleans duo  Generationals, whose song When they fight, they fight is present everywhere.

On Saturday Shout Out Louds will headline the program, which has a lot of pearls to explore: BRNS from Belgium, The/Das from Berlin and SOHN from London and Vienna are only some of the hidden secrets on the festival. My absolute Highlight will Mikhael Paskalev though. Beautiful pop music from Sweden with the special something.

For your inspiration I’ve added some videos of the artists below. Check them out and if you like them, you’ll have a problem: the festival is  SOLD OUT since weeks. Congratulations to the festivals’ makers. You did a great job!

Internet folk: see you on monday. If you want to stay up-to-date, make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

Mikhael Paskalev – I spy from André Chocron // Frokost Film on Vimeo.

Honig – In My Drunken Head (Official Video) from Honig on Vimeo.

Shout Out Louds – Illusions from Merge Records on Vimeo.

Type in your comment

Twitternutzer
Entweder persönliche Daten eintragen oder via Twitter einloggen.

10 Kommentare

03/02/2014 06:21

My family always say that I am wasting my time
here at net, however I know I am getting knowledge daily
by reading thes nice content.

03/09/2014 09:17

On the other hand, you cann use tem as gags to scare a friend.

The Association has grown big so the scope of its services has also become wider
and more conplicated but always beneficial to its membership base.
Flatbed tow trucks are preferred for hauling
vehicles since these vehicles do not put pressure onn the vehicle or drag it for a long time.

03/28/2014 20:38

Many of them would noot find selling their house to be attractive solutions, because people do not like loosing
on their investments. Therefore, it is advisable to put at least 20% down on
your mortgage. You can complete your application right
online as well at a secure site andd then wait for the approval,
which will not take long.

04/20/2014 16:00

Cooking is generally done over a fire or on a grill.
The list of weight loss tips for men really isn’t different from the list of weight lost tips for women,
after all the basic formula of weight loss is exactly the same for either gender, which is energy input has to be reduced or energy
output has to be increased or a combination of the aforementioned.

These are just some of the native dishes that Bolivia is proud to offer.

Later, you can ask for the bill by saying, “Camarero,
quiero la cuenta, por favor.

04/26/2014 12:20

I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web
page who has shared this great paragraph at at this place.

05/01/2014 12:05

excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of
this sector don’t realize this. You should proceed your writing.
I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!

05/02/2014 09:56

It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing
to improve my knowledge.

05/10/2014 02:17

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be
told used to be a enjoyment account it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

05/17/2014 02:18

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I’m quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!

Best of luck for the next!

06/23/2014 18:21